Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Trip Wrap Up

Diving is done, I'm reluctantly leaving with the rest of the group tomorrow. Flew in last Wednesday and  flying out this Wednesday. I'm at a loss of words for the experience.

Doug has arranged a trip that is as low effort as possible and as high in the diving experience as possible. Simply board a plane, fly to a diving paradise where boats and staff are waiting to take you on a experience of a lifetime with highly experienced boat captains and dive masters to guide on a diving adventure while keeping you safe.

Just focus on the diving and they will take care of the rest because this is an all inclusive resort. Where the diving, food and (with the drink package) drinks. The resort is just minutes from the airport.

Our dive group consisted of 25 divers, mostly from the New Jersey area and a couple like me from other parts of the country.  Now it's time to return to the states and head back to Los Angeles to prepare for my next travel adventure.

Today's photos

Brian


1 comment:

  1. Wow.. looks like you had a lot of fun. And warm water makes it more enjoyable - here in SoCal it's 7mm wetsuit (or a drysuit). The 7mm makes me feel like the Michelin Man.

    But the experience of cruising along underwater does make me feel like I'm flying.

    ReplyDelete